The Spa at the Cube is a privately owned club linked to the Hotel Indigo.
They chose us above three other companies to work closely alongside their architect and interior designer to fit out their brand new spa facilities within this iconic structure. We designed and manufactured bespoke products to match their specific requirements, adding a five-star feel to the spa.
- Poolside sauna manufactured in kelo wood with solid timber door, legend heater with exposed diabase rocks, auto essence dosing and soft amber lighting, a relaxing atmosphere with a view over the pool.
- Poolside bio sauna manufactured in beech panels and porcelain tiles, behind bench heater, auto essence dosing and amber lighting under the benches and in the backrests, providing a soft and relaxing atmosphere..
- Poolside steam room finished in large format tiles with high, comfortable back rests and blue under-bench lighting, blue down lighters and an auto essence dosing system, all creating a very relaxing environment to unwind in.
- One cold bucket shower - the ultimate way to cool down quickly.
- A swimming pool, 11m x 5m, with massage jets, water cannons, swim jets LED lighting and a waterfall, a real theatrical effect.
- We also installed a Rasul room and copper bath in the couples suite. The Rasul room is in large format porcelain tile mosaics, and is fully programmed, incorporating automatic showers, music, heated seats and sequence feature lighting.